Tuesday 15 March 2011

A Le Lu A~~~

holiday, suppose to happy for everyone
but not me lo
my holiday is kinda busy..
i want play games also cannot =.=..
damn the god.. give 24 hours in one day,
suppose to b 240 ma.. WAHAHA!!!

hao la.. lets share something
be4 holiday
quarrel with one of my friend
kanasai lo..
i hate the bm choir competition
i tell you
english choir competition,
i not gonna to join it or what
later quarrel with my friend again.
suck competition =.=

2nd
holiday ah holiday
19-3
i going for 2 competition
god damn
1 is beatbox
another is help people b "ke le fe "
preparing the beatbox like hell
quite hopeless i think
cause sis said that not nice..
haih.
dunno la
if i lose jor
i sure very fish d lo
haih.
hope god bless me la..


holiday is kinda boring for me
no hang out
no shopping
no calling
no smsing
no gaming
and no chit chatting with friends!!!!

damn the holiday =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment