Saturday 2 April 2011

dump thing

k la..
long time no update jor..
today so free.. ma update a while lo..
lai i tell u guys about something syok.

going for a competition,
i dunno when is it la..
if not mistaken is 10th of april at 1U,
who want support then come lo..
hehe..
but like lack of practice...
no time la.. i'm so busy always.. haih
too bad..

then, today went back from shao mu..
zzz.. damn hot la..
and so sian there.. hai yo..

nowadays,
i have a bad habit
i always on my facebook
waiting for someone.
for quite a long long time
but she always didnt on..
but i still waiting there..
haih... quite childish la..
i really dont know what she's thinking
and hope to talk with her,
but i dont have any chance to talk with her.
maybe she don't give me a chance?
haih. suan la.
her phone no more money
even if her phone got money,
she also wont sms me lo..
feel so sad..
so sad...
haih..
speechless..

and one more things
nowadays,
my socialize getting worser and worser.
maybe i dont care about that?
and i less chat with girl right now.
cause i dont like talking with them
sometimes i choose to emo myself
cause i dont like talk with you guys
cause i dont deserve any friends
i just want a friend can speak into my heart
thats enough
and i just want a friend that
treat me as a good friend.
can talk to me
comfort me
or encourage me in something.
1 is enough
and now.
i have it
so i will just spend all my times with them
and those who always treat me as transparent
i really hate u.
but from now
YOONG CHIN WONT KACAU U GUYS ANYMORE.
cause he found where he should be.

and one more things
i dont really like to talk with girl now.. dont know why...
cause when i talking in a group,
i always left out by them.
and now.
i choose to alone
choose to chat with my GAY friends.
thats me.
bla bla bla...

1 comment: