Monday 25 April 2011

25-4

25-4
a retire ceremony for miss teoh
our beloved add maths and maths teacher
she's leaving
YES!
she's leaving.
and 4E sang a song for her
and once again
i want to scold a teacher
a fatty damn ass hole
i saw her fxxking face
i really wanna punch her.
she asked us no need perform,
cause we're talking
fk up la
she have no right to cancel off our perform
who she think she is?
just a small damn it in our school.
miss teoh left
some students cried
for me i didnt
and many students took a nice photo with miss teoh
for me i didnt
cause i just dont like take any photo.
nice.

this two days
i didnt sms much with my B.B
maybe going to exam
she's studying?
who knows?
but i really miss her
in school i dont even have a chance to talk or chat with her
now sms less.
haih..
just want to say
i miss you
B.B
hope you study well
and get a good result
and hope this thursday you can come and support me
cause.
you are my B.B

3rd
just cut my hair
became so damn ugly
and yong sui
!!!
i dont like short hair.. =.=
and forehead many pimples la..
god damn ... zzz
i hate my hair
why everybody's hair so straight
my hair curl here and there
??
UNFAIR!!!
i cant get a good hairstyle
because of my stupid hair.
damn it la.. !!
can anyone tell me what to do?
grhhh!!..
i have no face to see my B.B tomorrow..
zzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment