Friday 8 April 2011

haih

Form 4 life,
really miserable for me.
i think i changed quite a lot.
my socialize not that good in form 4.
i dont like to talk with others now.
and
i changed into a very bad manner boy
XYZ comes out from my mouth always.
tried to control.
but cant.
dont care la..

today,
i really quite moody,
early in the morning,
practice for the sunday competition in school lo.
stayed in the chamber room for the whole day.
till 12.00+, we left the chamber room
and chit chat with friends
someone said that
someone is leaving next year
she will not in KB anymore
after i heard it,
quite down la.
haih
started to emo.
i dont know what i'm thinking about.
for her, i might be a tiny sand
but why i care so much of her?
i really dont know.
haih.
自作多情..
then someone cried there
when i saw she cry
haih. i dont know what i can do there
i hope i can comfort her
hope can make her smile
but i cant
what i can do
is just leave there
and let u calm urself, or let ur friend to calm u down
i'm really stupid isnt it?
but i just wanna tell u
i really care about you
really worry about you
still left 1 year
1 year time for me to see u
cut the holiday and weekends,
i just left about 135 days to see u in school
or maybe will less than that.
for me, is really hard to talk with u
ur phone run out of credit so fast
or even u have credit, u wont text me
even i text u, sometimes u wont reply
in school when i talk to you
u seem like not wanna to talk with me.
haih.
i really moody now
next year
2012,
i hope u wont leave MY
i hope u can still study here although we are different class
i hope i still can see ur pretty face in school although u are not looking at me
i hope i still can talk with you although u like dun want to talk with me
i hope i still can sms u althout you didnt reply me
i hope i can still make u smile although its hard

but could it be?
haih
i'm talking to the air
haih.....
.
..
...
....
.....
......

No comments:

Post a Comment