Tuesday 15 February 2011

nothing

there's nothing i can say now.
i just feel like wanna suicide.
and i really really hate this world
hate myself
never mind,
there's many things annoying me now.

1st
my attitude problem.
i really think that i'm a sohai.
in my class, theres lots people bey song me.
i dont care
But yesterday, i only know that,
Most of my friends hate me too.
they said i'm noisy
TO GET PEOPLE ATTENTION!.
what the fuck is this?
i dont care.
but i really pissed off by that,
nvm.
u guys think that i'm sohai.
nvm.
BUT I WANNA TO TELL U ALL
I'M NOT GETTING PEOPLE ATTENTION.
my voice is loud.
i admit that.
from primary to now.
there's nothing change.
or if want,
I JUST GO CUT MY TONGUE OFF.
and you guys maybe satisfy after this?
i really damn angry.
damn bey song.
FXXXing bey song
when i know that
this word coming out from ur mouth.
never mind
i have no friends in school
i admit that
fan zheng i also live not that long.
SCOLD ME IF YOU WAN
FXXK ME IF YOU WAN
KILL ME IF YOU WAN !

2nd
its about a form 3 friends
but now no more friend.
i told that
my sixth sense is damn freaking accurate.
ya.. it kena now.
u can hate me
u can dun talk with me
or what
ya
now. i really dont care
cause i know that
I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU
not a friend also
what i can say is
NOT LENGZAI IS ALWAYS LIKE THIS
i admit that
i did something wrong
something there's very wrong.
and
now
i didnt ask for ur forgive
cause i know that you wont forgive me
and now
my sixth sense told me that
this 5 % friendship between u and me
will just b 0 after 1 month
and i want to say that,
i wont do anything ANYTHING
to let this friendship continue.
and now.
u can scold me
u can damn me
u can just ignore me
and u can say that i'm cruel
i'm not a human.
but i tell u
I DONT CARE !
cause i dont know what i can do.
maybe after i seek forgiveness from you
and you will think that
I'M DOING EXTRA THINGS
FOR AN EXTRA PROPER.
and
i dont think u will be sad
down
or anythings else.
cause now
i really mean nothing to you
but if u want know
i can tell u
i already cried for many and many times
punished myself many times
and i really damn freaking regret.
and more and more
but after i know something that
COME OUT FROM UR HEART
COME OUT FROM UR MOUTH.
i already know that
i'm a sohai
who dont have the qualification
to be ur friend
for now.
what's left in mind,
just those happy times in form 3
i really appreciate it
FROM NOW
15-2-2011
I would like to tell u
I really fell damn disappointed
frustrated
irritating
heart breaking
BECAUSE OF YOU
and you will never know
how much i love you
and how much i hate you
and you dont know
what i'm thinking
i just wanna make both of us feel more comfortable
but now
i give up
i cant do anythings
i admit that i'm not a good friend
cause i never be someone's good friend before
but now
in my life
in my 4E life
there's only 4 friends that means a lot to me
wai kit
kynn man
mun yuen
sook mun
if i did something wrong to you guys
or betrayed you
its really sorry
i promised to myself
i cant lost one of you guys
if this really happen
i'll just go and suicide
AND LAST
sorry to you
FOO WEI MIN
what i wanna say to you now
just
I'M SORRY
thats all .

3rd thing

No comments:

Post a Comment