Wednesday 2 February 2011

REUNION NIGHT!!!

hehe.. today i slept till 1.30pm..
izzit late?
i think so
cause i'm so piggy... LOL
then, walked downstairs had my lunch lo..
mum and sis went to saloon
dont know do what la.. haha
till they came back,
mum asked me to do many things la..
yor.. i hate chores..
damn damn damn shit..
mum asked me to carry the soft drinks
and move into freezer..
I JUST TOUCH IT,
all cockroaches came out..
WTH!!!
the stupid store,
sold us cockroaches.. dAMN EUU..
then, i carried it to outside,
and washed washed washed it..
did you guys ever see someone like me?
washed those minuman tin like a solou,
all my neighbour pass by i also felt very embarrasing..
LOL..
then, dinner
hooray..
steamboat, mum prepared many many things till we cant finish.
i think those food is enough for 2 days.. =.=
mum kee siao one.. LOL
and she bought the BAO YU..
wow.. damn nice.. hehe..
till we finished it, i helped mum cleaned up all the things.
sis and bro so lazy =.=...
then i took my shower..
ONLY 10PM lo..
i thought will sleep later..
then i wore my pyjamas..
and dad told me..
still need to 开年..
damn damn..
then i wearing my pyjamas to help dad lo..
pray and pray
sembayang and sembayang..
finally
firework time.. !!
the firework d smog very poisonous lo..
i just breath in, then coughed like hell..
zzz..
then, i played firework with kent lo.
we 2 so sui..
scared the dogs.. hehe..
till 2.00, finally i can on fb.
then post and post all wish for my friend..
zzz..
then i watched movie..
till dont know what time only sleep..
hoho.. reunion night.. I LOVE YOU !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment