Friday 20 May 2011

exam over. ngek ngek

wahha..
god damn exam finally over.
so damn freaking happy.
hang out time!!
who want date me de.
sms me!!! wahaha
i want watch movie
i want shopping
i want hang gai with buddies
i want hang out with YOU!!!
i want gaming for whole day
i want blast ur ass off ==
k la.. i really want relax
who want go boxing de call me ==
but i dont think i will enjoy lo
my result all bad
apa ni
CHEMISTRY 58
fuck the wall ... ==
maths ass hole..
add maths dont know how to do
BM teacher said me fail.
BI my composition teacher said weird story line, (i write about dog, she bey song )
Bio didnt study at all. essay structure all blank
Physics the structure all dunno how to do.
BC still ok.. i love bc ==
Moral the most bey song, i memorized all the nilai, but i dunno need to write it out.. so GG also.
History, sure fail subject,i didnt read at all
when teacher marked the paper in our class
i saw others d essay
wtf..
all so damn damn long..
i just used 1 page and a half.
then gao tim
somemore i MAXIMIZE my handwritting
ai yo.
in this class very stress la
all so pro.
me nub kia.
god damn

Next thursday going for a competition again..
now keep on practicing
haih
make my life so busy..
26-5
i hope can win la
if win jor
i can go sarawak.. wahehaha
but i'm not that pro ==

next wednesday
till next next saturday
ada orang pergi sesuatu tempat
and
i will be drop dead
who want date me !!!
i want go hang gai with you guys
if not i will die at home ==
ai yo..
sad la.. zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment