Tuesday 5 July 2011

Heartless

this few days really take my spirit off
i dont feel like wanna update my blog
but some of my friends asked me to do it so
so now
i updateD it.
lets see something
NEW.

1st
open day,
will be a gg day for me
my attitude get C in the class
i know i'm a bad student
but how can
teacher gave me a C..
what i want to say is
WTF@@
forced to accept this..
haihz
mum sure kill me already
dump me to garbage??
who knows??

2nd
i think i having a big big troub with many of my friends
some of my form 3 BEST friends
and now
our friendship
like going down
going worse
i really hate someone
someone that really pissed me off
since form 3 i disliked him
till now
i really DISLIKE this fella much
i just didnt show my feelings out..

now
5 best friends from form 3
3M
the 1st
in the different class now.
we less talk
we less meet
maybe she dont want talk to me? who knows?
or maybe is my problem
cause i feel that.
i really change a lot
so this friend
we dont appear like that so CLOSE like Form 3


2nd
this friend is a pretty gal!
haha..
although we are still in the same class
but again
we are not that close already
maybe i left you out?
i dunno.
now
she have a group of new friends
and seldom talk to me
sometimes
i really wanna talk to u
but when i see u walk away from me
and join another group and chit chat loudly and happily
i would like to use this word
" hap cou "
u can say me selfish or what
but
ITS TRUE!
really
especially its a THURSDAY
most moody day for me in a whole week
i really hate that day
especially 30th of june

3rd
this a kee siao friend
i talk less with her
but i care her
haha
maybe she dont know??
nowadays i can see her so moody in school almost everyday
i wanted to know what had happened,
but i know
NOONE WILL TELL ME ==
to bad...
i can do nothing on her..
cant help her..
sorry
but among 4 of my BEST FRIEND
YOU
ya YOU
i'm saying YOU
between me and you
the friendship between us
is what i can maintain until now
thank you

and the last
this " bai giok " fella
haha
football pro leh ppl
now he cant play football for 6 months
haha.. felt sorry for him
less hang out with u la
WOI
I WANT GO OUT WITH YOU LA
SIAN
TEACH ME FOOTBALL BROTHER
DONT ALWAYS BULLY ME OK ==
@@
and
GRATZ U
CALL HER EVERYDAY
MUAHAHA
UR $$ PAIN MA?? wahehahahaha

and the last thing
which hurt me the most
is YOU.
not to blame u or what
just read ur blog
i will like to have some response here
if receiving a sms from me
or have a short eye sight from me
will interrupt or irritate you
me
YOONG CHIN
i wont do this again on u
anyway
i'm not forcing u
to do anything
ANYTHING THAT EXASPERATE U
now.
i choose to walk away
but i'm not giving up
just like a p.c
or a volcano
i'm in sleeping mode.
anyway
SORRY.
bla bla bla.
zzz zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment