Thursday 14 July 2011

A letter from E.T

Form 4 life.

I think I can enjoy it
But I’m wrong
4E.
BEST CLASS FOREVER
I have no comment in this class
What I can say is
I’m E.T in the class
E.T
U get what I mean?
Dunno go check dictionary
Seriously
I really hate this class
Full of ass hole
Especially those who like to betray the classmate in order to benefit one another.
I just can use this word to describe you guys
“Bastard”
And now
In the class
No friend I can speak with
NOONE
Only kynnman, and wai kit
Others?
They have their own group
And me and kynnman
We like rejected by the whole class
TUESDAY
12 of JULY
I still remember
My friend, lim wai kit birthday
I told the WHOLE CLASS
Today is his birthday
I asked them to sing a song for him
BUT U KNOW WHATS THE REACTION?
Whole class stay quiet
Continued doing their homework
NOONE SEEMS TO BOTHER ME
I was totally pissed off by this
This case never happen in the class before
This is the first
Again, this prove that
I’M AN E.T IN THIS CLASS
Now
Don’t tell me what 4E need cooperation
Just shut up
E.T will not join any of the class activity
GOD DAMN IT
And today
BM period, teacher asked us to form 5 people group
To do the BM aural
I expected that
You, and You
You 2, will join my group with kynnman and wai kit
And I did something stupid
I asked one of my friend
“ maybe I should ask XXXX XXX and XXX XXXX to join my group “
But my friend told me
“ THEY ALREADY INVITED US TO THEIR GROUP “
That time
My heart was like OMFG
I wanted to scream so loud
But I didn’t
Stay quiet there
And this really pull me to hell
I thought you will ask me to join ur group?
Never mind
Then
There’s only 1 group that formed by 3 ppl in 4E,
2 E.T kynnman, young chin and a half E.T wai kit
Nobody wanted to join our group
ITS OK.
Now
My attitude toward you guys will change
When I need you guys so MUCH
And you guys will never think of me
Maybe you cant accept my another 2 buddies
I understand you
But
I really don’t know what to do !!!!
When I talk to you 2
I scared my E.T friend will be alone
But when I talk to them
Is ur turn to be left out.
So what I can do?
Now
Every incident that happen on me
Will make me more wicked
I really changed a lot
Day after day
Maybe in ur heart
I’m not form 3 de me
And you don’t need me as ur friend anymore
I scared that will happen on me
This is BEFORE d me
But now
After today’s incident
I wont feel scare anymore
Cause everything that I posses
Will not be permanent
And one of my friend
Told me
“ you should be more optimistic “
and some of my friend
asked me to do that too
and now
I will tell u guys what happened to me when I’m form 3
If u know me in form 2
I sure u know how yoongchin is
Form 2 de me, will never say no to photo taking
Will never look down to myself
Will never scold bad word
And after form 3
Things just change
RIGHT?
And here
I will tell u guys what is really happened
Form 3, gone into 3M
I know 2 girls
Two girls that humiliated and insulted the most at the starting of the year
You
You made me speechless
Remember what u said?
“ you think u play guitar very yeng? My z more yeng than you “
“ you think u very lengzai? My k lengzai than you “
“ you shut up, you think u very funny ?”
And more and more
Starting of the year
I’m just like a clown
Humiliated by u 2.
Right?
Learning to fight back, learning to defend myself
And now
I wont be that optimist anymore
I choose to be a pessimist
And is YOU
That push me to the hell
And now
You give me ur hand
And try to raise me up from hell
And I will say thank you, I don’t need it
So
皇上的故事
对我发挥没多大的作用
在我生命里
每样我想珍惜
我想守护的
到最后
一定会离我而去
而留下的
将会是我永远的遗憾
永远的内疚
永远的苦涩
我在这和你说多一个故事

有一名小孩
他天生好动
天生就很自恋
有一天
他进入一个没有认识的人的环境
他被所有的人嘲笑
被所有的人歧视
他身旁并无朋友能帮助他
他被人凌辱了三个多月
终于
把他那自恋的性格彻底改掉
剥夺了他那乐观的想法
留下的
是一个负面的脑
自卑的心理
而这个他
也不想回去从前的他

就是我


我不懂我能做些什么
一个一个伤我的回忆
一次一次地失去事物
我就会越来越坏
并不会让我重获什么
因为
拾取后得到的东西
都是苦涩的
我不希望失去我身边的东西
所以


这就是我

No comments:

Post a Comment