Wednesday 17 August 2011

Life

this few weeks
i really damn sian
easy to get angry, mood changes easily
i dont know why
i cant focus right now
i failed 6 subject in the monthly test
am i pro?

today i went for a tuition
i sat with 2 friends
both of them are lengzai la
u know what
i felt so humiliated sitting beside them
i very bey song
they zat me la.
this la
that la
WHAT THE FFFFFFFFuuuuCCCCCCCCCkkk
first
my hair
my hair is curl
born to be like that
and i hate my hair too
so rough and so dry
i cant find a proper hairstyle to suit my freaking ugly face
they said that my hair like sandpaper.
what i can say? i just stayed quite there.

yea. i'm pessimistic person
i always think a lot and a lot
looking, is the first impression to everybody right?
yes, its true.
unlike the others,
i dont have those damn freaking handsome looks.
someone said i like a beggar
kampung boy.
i really hate it
if its god that gave us our looks
then i will like to tell u
u are damn unfair
i'm shitting unsatisfied with u
life is full of challenge?
everyday, everyone just want to humiliate me
or make fun of me
is this a fucking challenge also?
if its yes
then i admit
i'm weak
i hate those challenge
U gave me a face that full of pimples.
i really hate those god damnit pimples
this really irritate me.
see.
a guy with a smooth face do nothing to their face
their face still that smooth, that nice
a guy like me, full of pimples and oily face
even how hard i work on my face, how much i care it,
the pimples just increase day by day
getting worse and worst!
is that what u get from what u did?
nah.

my height
shitting short
only 16x cm.
i will feel so sad
if i'm standing in the crowd
eerybody is taller than me
but ?
i'm that freaking short
i really hate it

my interaction is sucks
i cant start a conversation with girls
or even boys
i have less friend
communication sucks
my manner sucks
am not a gentleman
i really hate my life
i dont know how to appreciate
i can end up my life now
but i cant be so selfish because of my parents
i still need to take care of them
i'm not satisfy with everything thats with me
my characteristics
my traits
my looking
i always think in a different way that everybody does
and you guys will never know how i feel

just like a disabled person
living in the society

or like a moss
living in the forest

or like a nemo fish
living in the sea

or like a frog
just jumped out from the will

whatever u have
i will never have it
friendship
academic
knowledge
looking
love
money
joy
reputation
self-esteem
manner

should i get a potion to transform myself into Mr Hyde?
i think i should
and now
just to tell U
yea.
U
the 100% perfect
i have nothing
u have a great looks
u have good studies
u have so many girls admire you
u have a pretty girl friend
u have a nice body shape
u have money
u have good reputation
u have extremely good in sport
u have a sociable life


BUT
IF I PLAY A SELF PWN GAME WITH YOU
WOULD YOU?
I CAN DIE NOW
WITH NO REGRET
but
can you?

in an extremely bad mood
i need a doctor
to bring me back to life
a doctor
that can talk to me
i need a doctor
doctor
to bring me back to life



















































1 comment:

  1. lawlz...the world is a reflection of ur mind....it's not ur looks that make u a beggar...it's ur mind...u nid to start liking urself....the oppinion that matters the most is ur own.. :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete